Maryland Lawyers Fighting To Recover Compensation For Persons Harmed By Hernia Mesh Implants
Thousands of lawsuits have been filed seeking compensation for injuries resulting from hernia mesh implants. Hernia mesh impants can cause complications such as:
- Perforation, or holes, in the walls of organs or tissues
- Adhesions, which are bands of fibrous tissue formed between abdominal tissues and organs, blockage or obstruction of the intestines
- Fistulas, which are abnormal connections between hollow spaces such as organs, blood vessels or other hollow organs
- Mesh migration, which occurs when the mesh moves from the place where it was implanted
- Mesh contraction, which occurs when the impanted mesh shrinks
If you had a hernia mesh impant, and it is not healing, or you are in pain, or you are suffering other complications, contact the Maryland hernia mesh lawyers at Gordon, Wolf & Carney at 410-825-2300.